Hello

I want to use the module "auth_mod_kerb" for the web authentication .
Currently i m trying on RedHat enterprise linix 5.0

I have Openssl 0.9.8 g installed on it
But when i m trying to install "apachae with ssl " (apache 2.2.8 ),i m
getting some error.
Without ssl apache is getting installed properly

i did
../configure --enable-ssl --enable-mods-shared=all

then

make

Now i m getting following errors
/ab.c:382:undefined reference to`BIO_get_callback_arg'
/ab.c:1144: undefined reference to`BIO_set_callback'
/ab.c:1144: undefined reference to`BIO_set_callback'
/ab.c:1145: undefined reference to`BIO_set_callback_arg'
..libs/ab.o: In function `main':
ab.c:2154: undefined reference to`SSL_CTX_set_info_callback'

Please help me out in resloving this issue
Thanks
kul