We have the challenge of supporting very mobile users who may hop between
many wireless networks. These machine are joined to an AD domain so when
they hop on to a wireless network, they are logged on using whatever
credentials windows has cached. This seems to cause an issue for KfW and/or
Openafs. I am wondering of KfW handles the situation where it cannot contact
a KDC becuase there is no network path available because windows hasn't
connected to any network. Can KfW be instructed to wait a certain time
period for trying to get a tgt? Or, can KfW wait for an event, like the
availability of a wireless network -- and then contact the kdc for
credentials?

--
David Bear
College of Public Programs at ASU