kerberos vs openldap:urgent help needed - Kerberos

This is a discussion on kerberos vs openldap:urgent help needed - Kerberos ; Hi, In our project we are storing the data in open lda= p. This data also consists of the username and password. We are not c= lear as to how we are going to integrate open ldap with kerberos. Woul= ...

  1. kerberos vs openldap:urgent help needed

    Hi,
    In our project we are storing the data in open lda= p. This data also
    consists of the username and password. We are not c= lear as to how
    we are going to integrate open ldap with kerberos. Woul= d the
    Kerberos database and the open ldap database be different? Or is it possible to make the open ldap database, the kerberos database. If so,
    how? = If not how would they both function together?

    Any help in clarifying my concepts in this regard would be appreciated
    &= nbsp;

    Regards,
    Anshuman Hazarika
    Mobile 9821434383
    Vipassana can change u'r= life. Do give it a try.
    [1]= www.dhamma.org

    Sent from Yahoo! Mail.

    A Smarter Email.