Hi all,

I am using MIT Kerberos to mutually authenticate with other user
(Kerberos Server: AD Server),

It is working fine with my newly installed active directory .But
when I try to work with my Company AD

Server to get service ticket for particular user I am getting "Server not
found in Kerberos Database",

But that user is there in AD . any option can change to get it work .

I want to to know which option in ad makes mutual authentication between
user and user makes fail.

Do I need to use setspn to add service principle??

Please help me

Regards,

Eswar S

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is