On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 12:38:38PM -0800, Tim Metz wrote:

> As related requirements items, I am also looking for MIT KDC
> installations with (1) greater than 50,000 accounts, and (2) greater
> than 100,000 accounts (user + service principals). If anyone is
> running an MIT KDC this size and can share that information it would be
> greatly appreciated.

UMich has a bit over 400K principals in our KDC. Doing a
quick glance over the last month, the KDC that nearly
everyone talks to issued between 2.3 and 5.3 million
tickets per day.

It's a Dell 1750 that really should be replaced, not
because it lacks any capacity, but because it is
getting old.

--
Thomas L. Kula | kula@tproa.net | http://kula.tproa.net/