Greetings,

As part of a campus working group currently evaluating Kerberos product
options, I have been tasked with researching the following two
requirements for MIT Kerberos:

(1) Must house more than 200,000 accounts.
(2) Must issue more than 3 tickets per second.

Both would seem to be strictly a hardware/bandwidth constraint.
I'd like to inquire however if anyone is aware of any software/product
limitations relevant to housing 200,000 accounts?
For (2) I'll likely put together a small test environment to verify, any
additional input on this is of course also welcome.

Thanks,

- Tim