Trying to build krbafs on solaris 10 (06/06), but I've found that krb5.h header is missing in action from solaris 10, and probably several other headers/libraries are not included as well. I've recently configured kerberos authentication with ldap authorization (via MS Active Directory) on all of my UNIX servers and it's working fine. At this point, I am just trying to customize it so users are only prompted for a password on first login. I read that this can be accomplished with pam_openafs_session or pam_krb5afs modules. Since I am using solaris's built in kerberos, I am having great difficulty getting anything requiring kerberos headers/libraries compiled. Is there a way around this, or should I just cut my losses and install a seperate version of kerberos. Obviously I'd like to avoid any extra software, but if this can't be done with Solaris kerberos, I guess I have no other choice.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Shawn