"Smith, Matt" writes:

> Wow -- I was unaware of the Windows port of remctl. I have been looking
> for an excuse to investigate remctl and the kadmin backend, and this
> might just be it. The ports' page states "I have sent Russ the patch
> and he is looking at including it in a future version." So, Russ, has
> this patch been vetted and included yet?

That's the bit that I was referring to where I hadn't had a chance to
include the patch yet. I'm hoping to get it into the next release,
although I don't yet have a plan for when that will be. I'm a bit swamped
with work at the moment, and most of my effort is going into:

http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/wallet/

--
Russ Allbery (rra@stanford.edu)