Hi ,

I want to try USB authentication with Kerberos Preauth plug-in.

Can any one help me in building Preauth plug-ins for windows?

I think I need to use OpenSC, Openssl libraries also.

Please help me how can build preauth plug-ins in windows with VC.

Thanks and Regards,
Eswar S
but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is