From: [] On
Behalf Of Senthil Murugan Muthuvelu
Sent: 26 December 2007 10:25
Subject: SSO implementation for SAP running on Solaris 10

I'm in the process of implementing SSO for SAP systems. The systems
in the landscape include DEV-QA-PRD and some sandbox also.

We want to achieve Desktop SSO so that users are not asked to re-enter
access credentials (password, username). Once an user signs in one of
the systems in the landscape, he can access other systems listed in SAP
logon pad (within the landscape) with other systems.

We are also not interested to use any 3rd party tools

Can someone give pointers and detailed process steps as how this can
be achieved by using SP-NEGO and Kerberos in SAP systems running under
Solaris 10 with Windows clients. Note that all the clients are in MS-

At the moment, we have MS-LDAP where users are being maintained for

Warm regards

solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original
message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this
e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are
unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You
should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content
of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.

Kerberos mailing list