From: sunil chandran
To: kerberos
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:51:06 AM
Subject: Cross domain authentication

This is Sunil here, i am working on the cross domain authentication using kerberos, i have two domains(xx.com) and(co.yy), and i am in a dilemma as to install 2KDC in both the domains or is it sufficient for the kdc to be installed in onlyone single domain, and register the other domain as just the user of thedomainin which the kdc is installed.Also Iód like to avoid cross realms scenario,because we should set up another KDC.(thats bit difficult)is thereany other possibilities of using two domain for kerberos without having KDC on both the domains .please do clear my doubt. Looking for an answer____________________________________________ ____Kerberos mailing list Kerberos@mit.edu href="https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos">https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/kerberos