Hi Devendra,

How did you do the configuration of Kerberos ?

In my case i am getting an error: permission denied while authentication is performed for a given user-ldapusr.

Please let me know.

Devendra Gogate wrote: Hi all,

I have configured kerberos and LDAP client on a solaris 9 machine to authenticate my Acive Directory users, now the problem is that if the AD user is member of multiple groups, solaris machine do not allow the user to logon.

does anyone face this issue? anyone has any idea?

Thanks and Regards,

With Thanks and Regards,
Jyotishmaan Ray
Moderator Of Paradise Groups

Are You Spiritually Aware !!! Are You Enjoying Yourself !!! See What All You Had Been Missing !!!!
Please Join Immediately By Sending A Blank Mail @