Hi All Kerberos Experts,

This is Jyotishmaan. I have migrated users to LDAP server in Linux platform. When i tested for ssh logon, for a test user- "ldapusr" i got the following error as shown below:-

[root@authdns compcen]# ssh authdns.nits.ac.in -l ldapusr
ldapusr@authdns.nits.ac.in's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
ldapusr@authdns.nits.ac.in's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
ldapusr@authdns.nits.ac.in's password:
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password).
[root@authdns compcen]#

Please let me know if i need to install KERBEROS or Heimdal librarries for allowing me to log on to the system, to be authenticated by the LDAP server.

Kindly through lights on this issue, as i am not able to do!!

Regards,
Jyotishmaan

With Thanks and Regards,
Jyotishmaan Ray
Moderator Of Paradise Groups
http://yahoogroups.com/group/Spirituality-Paradise

Are You Spiritually Aware !!! Are You Enjoying Yourself !!! See What All You Had Been Missing !!!!
Please Join Immediately By Sending A Blank Mail @
Spirituality-Paradise-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Be a better pen pal.