On Nov 24, 2007, at 20:00, Yoshinori Sano wrote:
> Could you tell me about the license of MIT Kerberos.

The license terms are covered in the top-level README file in the
source tree, and in doc/copyright.texinfo.

> Is the MIT Kerberos implementation exactly same as MIT Licence?
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License
> (As I'm a newbie about licenses.)

No, it's not quite the same. Furthermore, the MIT Kerberos
distribution includes open-source software from other sources, and
their licenses apply to those portions of the software.

> And, can we bundle the MIT Kerberos implemention with a commercial
> software in Japan? Is there no problems?

Provided you comply with the licensing terms, yes, it should be fine;
other companies are doing it.

Ken