Hello, group:
I have installed kerberos v1.6.3 on my freebsd, and taken openldap with
back_bdb as the back database. After I finished the krb5.conf and
kdc.conf,I began
to start krb5kdc, but I got an error, and the message was "krb5kdc:Unable to
access Kerberos database". I have checked the configuration and
openldap several times, and it seems that the openldap worked normally, but
unfoturnately, krb5kdc still can't work, and I get the same error message. I
can not find the way to deal with the issue till right now.

my krb.conf:
default_realm = EXAMPLE.COM

default_keytab_name = /etc/krb5.keytab
default_tkt_enctypes = des3-hmac-sha1 des-cbc-crc
default_tgs_enctypes = des3-hmac-sha1 des-cbc-crc
dns_lookup_kdc = true

admin_server = kerberos.example.com:749
default_domain = example.com
kdc = kerberos.example.com:88
database_module = ldapconf

.example.com = EXAMPLE.COM
example.com = EXAMPLE.COM

kdc = FILE:/var/log/kdc.log
admin_server = FILE:/var/log/kadmin.log
default = FILE:/var/log/kerberos.log

ldap_kerberos_container_dn = cn=kerberos,dc=example,dc=com
database_module = ldapconf

db_module_dir = /usr/local/lib/krb5/plugins/kdb
ldapconf = {
db_library = kldap
ldap_server = ldap://kerberos.example.com:389
ldap_kerberos_container_dn = cn=kerberos,dc=example,dc=com
ldap_kdc_dn = cn=kadmin,dc=example,dc=com
ldap_kadmind_dn = cn=kadmin,dc=example,dc=com
ldap_service_password_file = /usr/local/var/krb5kdc/service.keyfile
ldap_conns_per_server = 5

my kdc.conf:

kdc_ports = 88

kadmind_port = 749
acl_file = /usr/local/var/krb5kdc/kadm5.acl
kdc_ports = 88
max_life = 10h 0m 0s
max_renewable_life = 7d 0h 0m 0s

Where is the issue? Thank you very much!