Prerana wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to compile latest MIT Kerberos source on win ce. But I am
> getting syntax errors for the system installed files like include/winnt.h,
> include/windows.h etc.
>
> Have any one compiled Kerberos on win CE.

Well that's not surprising since wince is not winnt. you'd have to look
to see if there is an equivalent replacement for winnt.h (wince.h?) and
it that allows you to build. Even then there are API's in NT and
followons that will not be in wince which would leave with the option of
finding replacements for those functions or write your own.

Danny