Hi,

I have workstations to a Kerberos realm that running on Linux using
Ksetup tool. When I tried to change the user's password from workstation
itself (using ctrl+ALT+DEL), it failed.

I have configured the password server with
Ksetup /AddKPasswd

e.g: Ksetup /AddKPasswd 193.123.512.50 WORLD.COM

But still have problem. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Siva