Books on KDE 4 - KDE

This is a discussion on Books on KDE 4 - KDE ; Given the big changes coming with KDE 4, are there any books on the new KDE in the works? Thanks, Dave Feustel -- http://RepublicBroadcasting.org - IF you can handle the truth http://iceagenow.com - because global warming is a SCAM...

  1. Books on KDE 4

    --
    http://RepublicBroadcasting.org - IF you can handle the truth
    http://iceagenow.com - because global warming is a SCAM

  2. Re: Books on KDE 4

    dave wrote:
    > Given the big changes coming with KDE 4, are there any books on the
    > new KDE in the works?

    I belive we need to have a fully working KDE4 before it's a point to start
    write a book, there can happen a lot between 3.8x and 4.0.

    --

    //Aho

+ Reply to Thread