KDE: Old wallpaper; looking for *old* base-package... - KDE

This is a discussion on KDE: Old wallpaper; looking for *old* base-package... - KDE ; After being hit by bad case of melancolly, I was wondering if it possible to download the very old KDE-wallpapers (red-and-black- berries, green-figs, paper,...) from somewhere -- or alternatively, download an old version of kde-base. I tried KDE, but they ...

  1. KDE: Old wallpaper; looking for *old* base-package...

    After being hit by bad case of melancolly, I was wondering if
    it possible to download the very old KDE-wallpapers (red-and-black-
    berries, green-figs, paper,...) from somewhere -- or alternatively,
    download an old version of kde-base. I tried KDE, but they only had
    v. 2.2.2 and newer, and there these wallpapers had been cut.

    So...
    1) Is there some place at KDE -- or other places -- where these files
    are still available.
    2) Is there any mirrors that still have kde-1.X available?

    -Koppe

  2. Re: KDE: Old wallpaper; looking for *old* base-package...

    Koppe wrote :

    > 1) Is there some place at KDE -- or other places -- where these files
    > are still available.

    Is it something like this your looking for?

    --
    Thomas O.

  3. Re: KDE: Old wallpaper; looking for *old* base-package...

    On 23 Apr, 21:07, Thomas Overgaard wrote:

    > Is it something like this your looking for?

    Yes, that's it exactly! Thank you very much. :-)
    -Koppe

+ Reply to Thread