Kmenu submenu panel too big - KDE

This is a discussion on Kmenu submenu panel too big - KDE ; I'm looking for a way to reduce the size of the Kmenu multimedia submenu panel. It takes up the whole screen anytime the mouse goes onto it and in order to get back to the main menu I have to ...

  1. Kmenu submenu panel too big

    I'm looking for a way to reduce the size of the Kmenu multimedia submenu
    panel. It takes up the whole screen anytime the mouse goes onto it and in
    order to get back to the main menu I have to click the mouse and start
    over. The problem isn't too many apps - there's alot of blank space in the
    panel. I'm using slackware 10.2.0 with kde-3.4.2

  2. Re: Kmenu submenu panel too big

    soum wrote:
    > I'm looking for a way to reduce the size of the Kmenu multimedia submenu
    > panel. It takes up the whole screen anytime the mouse goes onto it and in
    > order to get back to the main menu I have to click the mouse and start
    > over. The problem isn't too many apps - there's alot of blank space in the
    > panel. I'm using slackware 10.2.0 with kde-3.4.2

    Start the kmenuedit and remove all the extra spaces in the programs listed in
    the multimedia menu.

    --

    //Aho

+ Reply to Thread