They Said It Should Never Happen, But... - KDE

This is a discussion on They Said It Should Never Happen, But... - KDE ; These selected error messages (among others) showed up in my 64-bit Openbsd 4.0 system in the konqueror 3.5.4 error log today: konqueror: WARNING: getJSEventListener: event listener already found but with html=false - please report this, we thought it would never ...

  1. They Said It Should Never Happen, But...

    These selected error messages (among others) showed up in my
    64-bit Openbsd 4.0 system in the konqueror 3.5.4 error log today:

    konqueror: WARNING: getJSEventListener: event listener already found but with html=false - please report this, we thought it would never happen
    konqueror: WARNING: KonqFactory::createView : no factory
[...]

  2. Re: They Said It Should Never Happen, But...

    dave wrote:
    > These selected error messages (among others) showed up in my
    > 64-bit Openbsd 4.0 system in the konqueror 3.5.4 error log today:
    >
    > konqueror: WARNING: getJSEventListener: event listener already found but with html=false - please report this, we thought it would never happen
    > konqueror: WARNING: KonqFactory::createView : no factory
    > konqueror: WARNING: getJSEventListener: event listener already found but with html=false - please report this, we thought it would never happen
    > konqueror: WARNING: getJSEventListener: event listener already found but with html=false - please report this, we thought it would never happen
    > konqueror: WARNING: getJSEventListener: event listener already found but with html=false - please report this, we thought it would never happen
    > konqueror: WARNING: getJSEventListener: event listener already found but with html=false - please report this, we thought it would never happen
    > konqueror: WARNING: getJSEventListener: event listener already found but with html=false - please report this, we thought it would never happen
    > konqueror: WARNING: getJSEventListener: event listener already found but with html=false - please report this, we thought it would never happen
    > konqueror: WARNING: getJSEventListener: event listener already found but with html=false - please report this, we thought it would never happen

    This seems to happen a lot when I use Konqueror to access WebMail at Mindspring.com.
    I think it may be connected with a security vulnerability in KDE.

+ Reply to Thread