Kphotoalbum: category preview image - undo? - KDE

This is a discussion on Kphotoalbum: category preview image - undo? - KDE ; Hi all, it is a FAQ how to set a preview image for a category. But how can i undo this, i mean: how can i set the original (neutral) icon for a category? thanks for any information Andreas...

  1. Kphotoalbum: category preview image - undo?

    Hi all,

    it is a FAQ how to set a preview image for a category. But how can i undo
    this, i mean: how can i set the original (neutral) icon for a category?

    thanks for any information

    Andreas

  2. Re: Kphotoalbum: category preview image - undo?

    Quoth Andreas K. H. von Rüden :

    > Hi all,
    >
    > it is a FAQ how to set a preview image for a category. But how can i undo
    > this, i mean: how can i set the original (neutral) icon for a category?
    >
    > thanks for any information

    http://www.kphotoalbum.org/translati...age/index.html
    -or-
    http://www.kphotoalbum.org/translati...age/index.html

    --
    The Man in the Yellow Hat
    Linux with a monkey, since 1996.

  3. Re: Kphotoalbum: category preview image - undo?

    Big Yellow Hats wrote:

    > Quoth Andreas K. H. von Rüden :

    > http://www.kphotoalbum.org/translati...age/index.html
    > -or-
    > http://www.kphotoalbum.org/translati...age/index.html

    Thank you for the link, but the documentation (which i shure did read) says
    *not* how to change the image to the *original icon*. That's why i posted
    this.

    thanks for any (useful) information

    Andreas

  4. Re: Kphotoalbum: category preview image - undo?

    Quoth Andreas K. H. von Rüden :

    > Big Yellow Hats wrote:
    >
    >> Quoth Andreas K. H. von Rüden :

    >> http://www.kphotoalbum.org/translati...age/index.html
    >> -or-
    >> http://www.kphotoalbum.org/translati...age/index.html
    >>

    > Thank you for the link, but the documentation (which i shure did read)
    > says *not* how to change the image to the *original icon*. That's why i
    > posted this.
    >
    > thanks for any (useful) information

    What does (revert) do?
    --
    The Man in the Yellow Hat
    Linux with a monkey, since 1996.

  5. Re: Kphotoalbum: category preview image - undo?

    Big Yellow Hats wrote:

    > Quoth Andreas K. H. von Rüden :

    > What does (revert) do?

    Revert? If you mean a "revert"-button: there is no such thing. Maybe we are
    using different versions? I am using KPhotoAlbum SVN KDE 3.5.5 release 19.1

    cu

    Andreas

  6. Re: Kphotoalbum: category preview image - undo?

    Andreas K. H. von Rüden wrote:

    >> What does (revert) do?

    > Revert? If you mean a "revert"-button: there is no such thing. Maybe we
    > are using different versions? I am using KPhotoAlbum SVN KDE 3.5.5 release
    > 19.1

    Updated to version 3.0, same problem. It seems to be no way to change the
    image for a category to the original icon.

    cu

    Andreas

+ Reply to Thread