notify KDE - KDE

This is a discussion on notify KDE - KDE ; Iam looking for a program that cuold me notify when i set a date. And if this date comes he notify me about something. Pls Help. MJ...

  1. notify KDE

    Iam looking for a program that cuold me notify when i set a date. And if
    this date comes he notify me about something. Pls Help.

    MJ

  2. Re: notify KDE

    Cinek napisaše:

    > Iam looking for a program that cuold me notify when i set a date. And if
    > this date comes he notify me about something. Pls Help.

    KOrganizer + it's daemon will do that.

    --
    Dado

  3. Re: notify KDE

    Cinek wrote in comp.windows.x.kde:

    > Iam looking for a program that cuold me notify when i set a date. And
    > if this date comes he notify me about something. Pls Help.
    >
    > MJ

    Kalarm.

  4. Re: notify KDE

    Geranium wrote:
    > Cinek wrote in comp.windows.x.kde:
    >
    >> Iam looking for a program that cuold me notify when i set a date. And
    >> if this date comes he notify me about something. Pls Help.
    >>
    >> MJ

    > Kalarm.

    thx

+ Reply to Thread