Re: PyQt ports of standard Qt examples - KDE

This is a discussion on Re: PyQt ports of standard Qt examples - KDE ; Alan Prescott wrote: > Phil Thompson mentions ports of the standard Qt examples to PyQt > ( http://dot.kde.org/1155075248/ ). > Are these available on-line anywhere (for Qt3 preferably)? > > Alan They are part of the PyQt3 and PyQt4 packages. ...

  1. Re: PyQt ports of standard Qt examples

    Alan Prescott wrote:

    > Phil Thompson mentions ports of the standard Qt examples to PyQt
    > (http://dot.kde.org/1155075248/).
    > Are these available on-line anywhere (for Qt3 preferably)?
    >
    > Alan

    They are part of the PyQt3 and PyQt4 packages.

    Detlev
    --
    Detlev Offenbach
    detlev@die-offenbachs.de

  2. Re: PyQt ports of standard Qt examples

    Detlev Offenbach wrote:

    > Alan Prescott wrote:
    >
    >> Phil Thompson mentions ports of the standard Qt examples to PyQt
    >> (http://dot.kde.org/1155075248/).
    >> Are these available on-line anywhere (for Qt3 preferably)?
    >>
    >> Alan

    > They are part of the PyQt3 and PyQt4 packages.
    >
    > Detlev

    Unfortunately NOT in the python-qt.rpm supplied with SUSE. I've now
    downloaded the tarball from riverbank and found them in that.

    I've been trying to run through them myself in an attempt to work out how to
    program in PyQt and got stuck so I wanted to see how it *should* be done
    and then hopefully work out *why* it's done that way.

    Thanks

    Alan
    --
    email =~ s/nospam/fudokai/