Use cmake in KDE3 projects? How? - KDE

This is a discussion on Use cmake in KDE3 projects? How? - KDE ; Has anyone tried to use cmake with KDE3 projects? If so, how do we build a KDE3 project with cmake? thanks in advance Rui Maciel -- Running Kubuntu 6.06 with KDE 3.5.4 and proud of it. jabber:rui_maciel@jabber.org...

  1. Use cmake in KDE3 projects? How?

    --
    Running Kubuntu 6.06 with KDE 3.5.4 and proud of it.
    jabber:rui_maciel@jabber.org

  2. Re: Use cmake in KDE3 projects? How?

    Dnia Saturday, 9 of September 2006 13:29, przypadkowo wci¶nięte klawisze
    użytkownika "Rui Maciel",
    wygenerowały poniższy bełkot na grupie "comp.windows.x.kde":

    > Has anyone tried to use cmake with KDE3 projects? If so, how do we build a
    > KDE3 project with cmake?
    >

    > thanks in advance
    > Rui Maciel

    Hi,
    try the following links:
    http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDECMakeIntro
    http://lwn.net/Articles/188693/

    --
    Pozdrowienia,
    Konrad

  3. Re: Use cmake in KDE3 projects? How?

    Konrad wrote:

    > Hi,
    > try the following links:
    > http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDECMakeIntro

    I'm the author of the "How to use CMake for a KDE project" section.

    > http://lwn.net/Articles/188693/

    I had already stumbled on that site. It mentions the basics of a simple
    cmake project but doesn't say anything about KDE3.

    So far I've had some successfull attempts with some KDE3 projects. I've
    managed to successfully use cmake to generate makefiles that could
    build small KDE3 projects like kedit but things are still a bit flimsy.
    As soon as I get things running I'll update the wiki.

    It is a shame thought that it is up to weekend warrior with no prior
    experience with cmake or even KDE development to provide such
    fundamental information.

    Best regards.
    Rui Maciel

+ Reply to Thread