Hi,

I noticed that a print manager disappeared from my KDE menu. I still
can reach it through KDE control center, but earlier I had it also in
a more convenient location, under Utilities / Printing. How can I
restore it back to the original location?

I'm not quite sure, since I haven't found it out immediately, but it
might have disappeared after an update KDE from 3.5.1a to 3.5.4a, or
after a security upgrade.

Or maybe I have deleted something accidentally?

Thank you very much for your help in avance,

--
Best regards,

(js).

PS. When responding directly, please remove a dash with all the
following letters.