Delete menu options from Konqueror's context menu? - KDE

This is a discussion on Delete menu options from Konqueror's context menu? - KDE ; I'd like to delete the "Open in New Window" option from the right-click menu in Konqueror. Is this possible? I know how to create service menus, but not how to remove any of the default options from the right-click menu. ...

  1. Delete menu options from Konqueror's context menu?

    --
    What was I thinking?

  2. Re: Delete menu options from Konqueror's context menu?

    Baka Dasai wrote:

    > I'd like to delete the "Open in New Window" option from the right-click
    > menu in Konqueror. Is this possible?
    >
    > I know how to create service menus, but not how to remove any of the
    > default options from the right-click menu.

    I think this function is built-in into Konqueror.
    You can try to disable this action via Kiosk
    (http://developer.kde.org/documentati...osk/index.html)

    [KDE Action Restrictions][$i]
    action_name_you_want_to_disable=false

    I don't know the name of the action.
    Maybe even it is impossible to disable this

    You can also try "KIOSK Admin Tool",
    but in version 1.0 is only option to disable "Open In Tab Tab" :/

    --
    Pozdrowienia,
    Konrad

+ Reply to Thread