Hi yall,
I was wondering if there are extensions or plugins for the webbrowser
part of Konqueror available?
I keep using firefox despite it's lack of KDE-integration and crappy
fonts basically because I don't have to enter an entire URL but just,
say, "kde-apps" to navigate to a website, whereas in Konqueror it would
have to be "kde-apps.org".
Now, that may look a bit like nitpicking, but I'm dealing with *.org,
*.com, *.co.uk, etc, etc. and it's really a nice feature to just forget
about the top level domain and get to the page you wanted.
Is something similar available for Konqueror? Or maybe already built-in
and just needs to be activated?

--
Grüße
Andreas