fonts - KDE

This is a discussion on fonts - KDE ; [IMG" target="_blank">http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3706/fonts7mr.th.png[/IMG] On the above picture you can see difference between Firefox an Konqureror. Konqureror doesn't see correct fonts on many sites. I have KDE 3.5.2, Xorg 7.0, kernel 2.6.16 and OS is ARCH Linux....

  1. fonts

    http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3706/fonts7mr.th.png[/IMG]

    On the above picture you can see difference between Firefox an Konqureror.
    Konqureror doesn't see correct fonts on many sites. I have KDE 3.5.2, Xorg
    7.0, kernel 2.6.16 and OS is ARCH Linux.

  2. Re: fonts

    ajtiM wrote:

    > http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3706/fonts7mr.th.png[/IMG]
    >
    > On the above picture you can see difference between Firefox an Konqureror.
    > Konqureror doesn't see correct fonts on many sites. I have KDE 3.5.2, Xorg
    > 7.0, kernel 2.6.16 and OS is ARCH Linux.

    Something hapened with url:

    http://img130.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fonts7mr.png

  3. Re: fonts

    ajtiM wrote:

    > http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3706/fonts7mr.th.png[/IMG]
    >
    > On the above picture you can see difference between Firefox an Konqureror.
    > Konqureror doesn't see correct fonts on many sites. I have KDE 3.5.2, Xorg
    > 7.0, kernel 2.6.16 and OS is ARCH Linux.

    Try to change font in the Konqueror settings.
    I use "Nimbus Sans L" and all is OK

    --
    Pozdrowienia,
    Konrad

  4. Re: fonts

    Konrad wrote:

    > ajtiM wrote:
    >
    >> http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3706/fonts7mr.th.png[/IMG]
    >>
    >> On the above picture you can see difference between Firefox an
    >> Konqureror. Konqureror doesn't see correct fonts on many sites. I have
    >> KDE 3.5.2, Xorg 7.0, kernel 2.6.16 and OS is ARCH Linux.

    > Try to change font in the Konqueror settings.
    > I use "Nimbus Sans L" and all is OK

    I did try all fonts and I have same problem still.

+ Reply to Thread