What is the 'best' format to back-up your address list in, in these cases:

1. You are going to later upgrade to KDE 4.0 (from 3.5 .... when it comes
out.)

2. You are going to import it into a Mac OS-X machine.

3. You are going to import it to Windows Outlook.

There are LDIF, cvs, vcf (1 and 2) formats. I know that at cvs file it, but
what are these other types.

Finally, what does "back up to multiple files" for..on the vcf? I tried it
and it makes a file for EACH person... hundreds and hundreds of these
things. Is that the best way to do it (it is the default). Can Addressbook
import from a folder.

Thanks for the info.

al