symbols.
[New Thread -1209058624 (LWP 20434)]
[KCrash handler]
#4 __strncasecmp (s1=0x0, s2=0x80a0c7c "FC:", n=3)
at ../sysdeps/generic/strncase.c:70
#5 0x0808518b in freecell_solver_state_compare_with_context ()
#6 0x080a0c7c in typeinfo name for QWheelEvent ()

I am guessing, but the QWheelEvent is not finding something and crashing the
application. Crash as in directly killing the process.

I use a 2 button wheel mouse, so I am thinking that someplace in the wheel
function routines there is a fault.

Anyway, it is not a big deal, just annoying once in a while.

Cheers,

Dave

Study History - Know the Future