Hello,
I use a screen resolution of 1280x1024 pixel. To have a correct display of
sizes (fo rexample in Gimp) I have to set the dpi correct, using the
"DisplaySize" parameter in XF86config. This will end up with 86 dpi.
Unfortunately I can't find a font which looks good enough to work with. I
tried several TrueTypes, but with a font size of 8 to 10 all just look bad
and not really usable. Is there something I can do to get it fixed with 86
dpi or do I have to leave it and continue with 75 dpi?

Mit freundlichem Gru├č / Sincerely
Andreas Woithon
PGP/GPG Fingerprint "9C83 F58D 7B9C B6C8 FA92 ┬*227B A10D 741D 24C9 74F1"
Keyserver: blackhole.pca.dfn.de