frozen-bubbles - KDE

This is a discussion on frozen-bubbles - KDE ; Hi all: If I play "frozen-bubbles" on one virtual desktop under KDE, it won't allow me to switch to a different virtual desktop to do something different in between (like work, for example). Is this somehow possible? F-B does tend ...

  1. frozen-bubbles

    Hi all:

    If I play "frozen-bubbles" on one virtual desktop under KDE, it won't allow
    me to switch to a different virtual desktop to do something different in
    between (like work, for example). Is this somehow possible? F-B does tend
    to drag on a bit ...

    --
    Les

  2. Re: frozen-bubbles

    Leslie Danks wrote:

    > Hi all:
    >
    > If I play "frozen-bubbles" on one virtual desktop under KDE, it won't
    > allow me to switch to a different virtual desktop to do something
    > different in between (like work, for example). Is this somehow possible?
    > F-B does tend to drag on a bit ...

    OK, forget I asked, I found it staring me in the face...
    Sorry!

    --
    Les

+ Reply to Thread