Re: KDE - printing - KDE

This is a discussion on Re: KDE - printing - KDE ; ajtiM wrote: Please, don't multipost, if you have to post the same message to more than one newsgroups, then crosspost, but only to relevant nerwsgroups and not more than a handful of them. > I have Xorg 7.0, KDE 3.5.1. ...

  1. Re: KDE - printing

    ajtiM wrote:

    Please, don't multipost, if you have to post the same message to more than one
    newsgroups, then crosspost, but only to relevant nerwsgroups and not more than
    a handful of them.

    > I have Xorg 7.0, KDE 3.5.1. I installed drivers from Lexmark site and
    > printer worked okay long time ago. Today I start printing somethin in the
    > OpenOffice and nothing. Than I reboot computer ( I boot in CLI) and printed
    > test from console and it works but when I start KDE and try printing again
    > it didn't work. I didn't change nothing and there are no errors.

    What does your kjobshow show when you try to print?
    What error message do you get in OO?
    What happens if you try to print from kedit?

    //Aho

  2. Re: KDE - printing

    J.O. Aho wrote:

    > ajtiM wrote:
    >
    > Please, don't multipost, if you have to post the same message to more than
    > one newsgroups, then crosspost, but only to relevant nerwsgroups and not
    > more than a handful of them.
    >

    >> I have Xorg 7.0, KDE 3.5.1. I installed drivers from Lexmark site and
    >> printer worked okay long time ago. Today I start printing somethin in the
    >> OpenOffice and nothing. Than I reboot computer ( I boot in CLI) and
    >> printed test from console and it works but when I start KDE and try
    >> printing again it didn't work. I didn't change nothing and there are no
    >> errors.

    > What does your kjobshow show when you try to print?
    > What error message do you get in OO?
    > What happens if you try to print from kedit?
    >
    > //Aho

    KjobViewer open and looks that is okay, printer moved head and that is it.
    It was happened now when I want to print your answer.
    Whith OO is the same and with kedit too.

    In the /var/cups I have this file:

    ..........G..attributes-charset.
    iso-8859-1H..attributes-natural-language..en-us.E..printer-uri.
    ipp://localhost:
    631/printers/Z25B..job-originating-user-name..ajtimB..job-name..KDE Print
    System
    I..document-format..application/postscript!..copies......B..multiple-document-ha
    ndling."separate-documents-collated-copies#..orientation-requested......!..job-p
    riority.....2B..job-originating-host-name. localhost!..job-id......#.
    job-state......!..job-media-sheets-completed......E..job-printer-uri..http://ath
    ena:631/printers/Z25B..job-name..KDE Print
    System!..job-k-octets.....4!..time-at
    -creation..D.G!..time-at-processing..D.G!..time-at-completed..D
    HD..job-hold-
    until..no-holdB.
    job-sheets..noneB....none.

+ Reply to Thread