Installing KBFX on FreeBSD - KDE

This is a discussion on Installing KBFX on FreeBSD - KDE ; I'm new to KDE and UNIX. I run on FreeBSD with KDE, and was wondering how to install KBFX on my computer. By what I've been told, its a program that allows you to cumtomize your K menu button. Can ...

  1. Installing KBFX on FreeBSD

    I'm new to KDE and UNIX. I run on FreeBSD with KDE, and was wondering
    how to install KBFX on my computer. By what I've been told, its a
    program that allows you to cumtomize your K menu button. Can anyone
    help me install it?

    Thanks,
    James

  2. news reed

    Can Kontact read newsgroup or RSS feed ?
    Has he got a French forum ?
    Thanks.

  3. Re: news reed

    See KNode or aKregator (http://akregator.sourceforge.net/)