i'm using kspread 1.4.2 and kchart 1.4.2, with kde 3.4.2,
on a debian etch (testing) system, with the following debian packages
installed,
ii kspread 1.4.2-2 a spreadsheet for the KDE Office Suite
ii kchart 1.4.2-2 a chart drawing program for the KDE Office Suite

i have a problem using kspread to do usual x-y line plottings... it
seems to me that i've no way to tell kchart that my 1st column/row is
not the 1st line data, but it's the values of the abscissae for the
following x-y data columns/row

is it a limitation of kchart, or it's just me that cannot find the
solution?

thank you in advance,
gb

--
Hai capito benissimo quello che intendevi. -- AirCraft, in ISC