Is Kommander Project Dead? - KDE

This is a discussion on Is Kommander Project Dead? - KDE ; Howdy, I was looking for recent info (doco, beta, etc.) on Kommander Project and it appears that the newest stuff I can get is dated about a year ago. Are there any new developments happening or is the project dead? ...

  1. Is Kommander Project Dead?

    Howdy,
    I was looking for recent info (doco, beta, etc.) on Kommander Project and it
    appears that the newest stuff I can get is dated about a year ago. Are
    there any new developments happening or is the project dead? If it's not,
    can anyone please point me in the right direction?
    TIA

  2. Re: Is Kommander Project Dead?

    CSN wrote :

    > Are there any new developments happening or is the project dead?

    The Kommander Project has become part of the KDEwebdev package so it is
    very much alive.
    --
    Thomas O.