Kmail - where are my folder names? - KDE

This is a discussion on Kmail - where are my folder names? - KDE ; Kmail 1.8, KDE 3.4.0, FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE I've got no folder names! I see the nubers telling me how many messages are in each folder (total and unread), I see the little + or - at the top for expanding / ...

  1. Kmail - where are my folder names?

    Kmail 1.8, KDE 3.4.0, FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE

    I've got no folder names! I see the nubers telling me how many messages are
    in each folder (total and unread), I see the little + or - at the top for
    expanding / collapsing the list, I see the magnifying glass next to
    search...

    ....but no names! That is, the name of the folder still shows up in the title
    bar when it's selected, but why have they vanished from the menu?

    Thanks, Ben

  2. Re: Kmail - where are my folder names?

    Ben Paley wrote:

    I spent a week worrying about this, then sorted it 5 minutes after posting!

    And it was so obvious I am embarassed to tell you what it was!

    Sorry,
    Ben

+ Reply to Thread