How do I turn off the bouncing icon on mouse? - KDE

This is a discussion on How do I turn off the bouncing icon on mouse? - KDE ; I know this is a dumb question, but I can't find where in Control Center to disable the "feature" that changes the mouse cursor to have a bouncing icon when a program is launched. I'm using KDE 3.4. Thanks, Mark...

  1. How do I turn off the bouncing icon on mouse?

    I know this is a dumb question, but I can't find where in Control Center to
    disable the "feature" that changes the mouse cursor to have a bouncing icon
    when a program is launched. I'm using KDE 3.4.

    Thanks,
    Mark

  2. Re: How do I turn off the bouncing icon on mouse?

    Mark Plemmons wrote :

    > I know this is a dumb question, but I can't find where in Control Center to
    > disable the "feature" that changes the mouse cursor to have a bouncing icon
    > when a program is launched.

    Its in the "Appearance & Themes" menu and the item your looking for is
    "Launch Feedback". In the "Busy Cursor" there's a dropdown menu you can
    choose what action you'll see if any. In KDE 3.4 you might have to end
    the session and log in again before the change takes effect.
    --
    Thomas O.

  3. Re: How do I turn off the bouncing icon on mouse?

    Mark Plemmons wrote:

    > I know this is a dumb question, but I can't find where in Control Center to
    > disable the "feature" that changes the mouse cursor to have a bouncing icon
    > when a program is launched. I'm using KDE 3.4.

    Appearances and Themes->Launch Feedback.

    Matt

    --
    "It's the small gaps between the rain that count,
    and learning how to live amongst them."

+ Reply to Thread