Konstruct & syntax error before "des_key_schedule" - KDE

This is a discussion on Konstruct & syntax error before "des_key_schedule" - KDE ; I'm trying to compile KDE 3.4.1 and I'm getting this error while compailing meta/kde; make install. digestmd5.c:812: error: syntax error before "des_key_schedule" Has anybody seen it before ? Tom...

  1. Konstruct & syntax error before "des_key_schedule"

    I'm trying to compile KDE 3.4.1 and I'm getting this error while compailing
    meta/kde; make install.

    digestmd5.c:812: error: syntax error before "des_key_schedule"

    Has anybody seen it before ?

    Tom

  2. Re: Konstruct & syntax error before "des_key_schedule"

    I have the exact same problem, I tried to install evry possible
    package, (lib)openssl(-devel), libsasl(-devel),cyrus-sasl,... But
    nothing fixed the problem.
    I know konstuct-kde3.4.1 has only released recently (beginning of
    june), but does anyone know a possible solution?

    Mr Ter schreef:
    > I'm trying to compile KDE 3.4.1 and I'm getting this error while compailing
    > meta/kde; make install.
    >
    > digestmd5.c:812: error: syntax error before "des_key_schedule"
    >
    > Has anybody seen it before ?
    >
    > Tom

  3. Re: Konstruct & syntax error before "des_key_schedule"

    maartenvanolmen@gmail.com wrote:

    > I have the exact same problem, I tried to install evry possible
    > package, (lib)openssl(-devel), libsasl(-devel),cyrus-sasl,... But
    > nothing fixed the problem.
    > I know konstuct-kde3.4.1 has only released recently (beginning of
    > june), but does anyone know a possible solution?
    >
    > Mr Ter schreef:
    >> I'm trying to compile KDE 3.4.1 and I'm getting this error while
    >> compailing meta/kde; make install.
    >>
    >> digestmd5.c:812: error: syntax error before "des_key_schedule"
    >>
    >> Has anybody seen it before ?
    >>
    >> Tom

    Thanks very much for your posting. At least I know now that it's not
    something that I'm doing wrong.

    Tom

+ Reply to Thread