How to change Icon size in K-menu - KDE

This is a discussion on How to change Icon size in K-menu - KDE ; Hi, how can I change the icon size inside the k-menu? The text size is about 10 pt, but the icons are too large for a row. So the menu has meanwhile two columns. I am thankful for every suggestion. ...

  1. How to change Icon size in K-menu

    Hi,

    how can I change the icon size inside the k-menu? The text size is about 10
    pt, but the icons are too large for a row. So the menu has meanwhile two
    columns.
    I am thankful for every suggestion.

    Klemens

  2. Re: How to change Icon size in K-menu

    I have found it.

    > how can I change the icon size inside the k-menu? The text size is about
    > 10 pt, but the icons are too large for a row. So the menu has meanwhile
    > two columns.
    > I am thankful for every suggestion.

    the file ~.kde/share/config/kickerrc contains an entry [menues] and there
    you can change the value for "MenuEntryHeight". I've changed it to 22 and
    now the menu rows are much smaller.

    Klemens

+ Reply to Thread