Somehow the way I view articles in akregator has changed. I haven't changed
any settings, but no whenever I open an article from KDE-Lok.org with a
screen preview, clicking on it will not open the preview in a new tab. I
have to right-click and choose 'open link in new tab' . A minor problem, I
know, but I am interested in what might have changed and how to re-set it.
In the past, simply clicking on the thumbnail opened the preview in a new
tab. I have tried every combination of settings I can think of in
Konqueror's web behavior configuration menu.
Thank you very much.
--
Power to the Penguin !