Hi

I have installed Slackware current on my laptop. I use English as my primary
interface but I also wanted to read and write in Polish so I installed
Polish fonts and Polish keyboard layout in KDE. Everything works fine. I
can write and read Polish sites, emails. My only problem is during spell
checking. I can't switch to Polish dictionary (I have installed Polish
dictionaries for aspell from extras). I can see only aspell default
dictionary.

Does anyone know how to setup two dictionaries and be able to switch them
during spell checking?

Ralph