Changing default startup page in Konquerer? - KDE

This is a discussion on Changing default startup page in Konquerer? - KDE ; Hi, Where do you change the default startup page in Konquerer? I can't find it anywhere. -- "The enemy is proprietary software." -Richard Stallman, Founder of the GNU Project. Kernel 2.6.4.1-12mdk Mandriva 10.1 Registered Linux User No.389950...

  1. Changing default startup page in Konquerer?

    --
    "The enemy is proprietary software."
    -Richard Stallman, Founder of the GNU Project.
    Kernel 2.6.4.1-12mdk Mandriva 10.1
    Registered Linux User No.389950

  2. Re: Changing default startup page in Konquerer?

    jdpnola wrote:

    > Hi, Where do you change the default startup page in Konquerer? I can't
    > find it anywhere.

    Open Konqueror -> Settings at the top menu -> Configure Konqueror ->
    Behaviour -> Home URL.

    Hope it helps,

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz
    http://Schestowitz.com

  3. Re: Changing default startup page in Konquerer?

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > jdpnola wrote:
    >
    >> Hi, Where do you change the default startup page in Konquerer? I can't
    >> find it anywhere.

    > Open Konqueror -> Settings at the top menu -> Configure Konqueror ->
    > Behaviour -> Home URL.
    >
    > Hope it helps,
    >
    > Roy

    Hey Roy - I tried that and it doesn't change the home page. I still get the
    mandriva page for some strange reason. ???
    --
    "The enemy is proprietary software."
    -Richard Stallman, Founder of the GNU Project.
    Kernel 2.6.4.1-12mdk Mandriva 10.1
    Registered Linux User No.389950

  4. Re: Changing default startup page in Konquerer?

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > jdpnola wrote:
    >
    >> Hi, Where do you change the default startup page in Konquerer? I can't
    >> find it anywhere.

    > Open Konqueror -> Settings at the top menu -> Configure Konqueror ->
    > Behaviour -> Home URL.
    >
    > Hope it helps,
    >
    > Roy

    Okay I got it changed. Thanks Roy!

    --
    "The enemy is proprietary software."
    -Richard Stallman, Founder of the GNU Project.
    Kernel 2.6.4.1-12mdk Mandriva 10.1
    Registered Linux User No.389950

+ Reply to Thread