KDE 3.4 pager? - KDE

This is a discussion on KDE 3.4 pager? - KDE ; KDE 3.4 users - Do you use a perma-docked pager? If so, which pager do you use? The default KDE pager is less than satisfactory (you cant move it once you take the ugly window border off of it), and ...

  1. KDE 3.4 pager?

    KDE 3.4 users - Do you use a perma-docked pager? If so, which pager do you
    use? The default KDE pager is less than satisfactory (you cant move it
    once you take the ugly window border off of it), and KPager2 doesn't seem
    to work. Does anyone use another pager utility, or should I quit whining
    about KPager?

    Peace,
    Ryan Heuser

  2. Re: KDE 3.4 pager?

    Ryan Heuser wrote :

    > The default KDE pager is less than satisfactory (you cant move it
    > once you take the ugly window border off of it),

    There's 3 options for the handle "Visible", "Fade Out" and "Hide" and if
    you choose "Fade Out" then the handle only will show up when the cursor
    passes the left site of the pager.
    --
    Thomas O.

  3. Re: KDE 3.4 pager?

    On Thu, 19 May 2005 18:37:55 -0400, Ryan Heuser said:
    > KDE 3.4 users - Do you use a perma-docked pager? If so, which pager do you
    > use? The default KDE pager is less than satisfactory (you cant move it
    > once you take the ugly window border off of it),

    Hold down the alt key before mousing on the pager.

    > and KPager2 doesn't seem to work. Does anyone use another pager
    > utility, or should I quit whining about KPager?

    yes ;-)

+ Reply to Thread