I've got KDE 3.4 both via compile via konstruct and from the SuSE 9.2 rpms
and I'm getting strange behaviour with kicker child panel.

I like to use a small child panel at the top-right of the screen holding
links to utilities (like calculator) and to apps I use a fair amount and
want a quick access for using panel settings of length 1%, expand to fit,
transparency enabled.

I've tried setting one up and adding application links but I end up with a
gap at the top and most of the icons hidden.

Is it just me seeing this behaviour - is it only with SuSE (although the
konstruct build should negate that)?

I've stuck in a bug report (102164) but I'd just like to know if child
panels work for anyone else in KDE 3.4

- Alan

--
email =~ s/nospam/fudokai/