Is kde-look.org down? - KDE

This is a discussion on Is kde-look.org down? - KDE ; Everthing is in the title. I haven't been able to connect to kde-look.org for a few hours. I get no error message. Mozilla only says "Waiting for www.kde-look.org" during 2 minutes --That's a very long time on ADSL 512K!-- then ...

  1. Is kde-look.org down?

    Everthing is in the title. I haven't been able to connect to kde-look.org
    for a few hours.

    I get no error message. Mozilla only says "Waiting for www.kde-look.org"
    during 2 minutes --That's a very long time on ADSL 512K!-- then "Done" but
    the page remains blank. All white.

    Konqueror waits forever... Then it reports an error without number:
    "Connection with host www.kde-look.org has been cut". (Approximatively
    translated from french.)

    I tried to disable my firewall (Stange feeling of nudity...), through an
    anonymizer site (Why not?) but it made no difference. No access.

    Ping reports no packet loss. That's even more puzzling.

    Does anybody else also have trouble accessing this site so vital for our
    community?

    --
    ==================
    Remi Villatel

  2. Re: Is kde-look.org down?

    Remi Villatel has offered us the following clue :

    > Everthing is in the title. I haven't been able to connect to kde-look.org
    > for a few hours.
    >
    > I get no error message. Mozilla only says "Waiting for www.kde-look.org"
    > during 2 minutes --That's a very long time on ADSL 512K!-- then "Done" but
    > the page remains blank. All white.
    >
    > Konqueror waits forever... Then it reports an error without number:
    > "Connection with host www.kde-look.org has been cut". (Approximatively
    > translated from french.)
    >
    > I tried to disable my firewall (Stange feeling of nudity...), through an
    > anonymizer site (Why not?) but it made no difference. No access.
    >
    > Ping reports no packet loss. That's even more puzzling.
    >
    > Does anybody else also have trouble accessing this site so vital for our
    > community?

    kde-apps.org as well ...

+ Reply to Thread