share kde setup between users - KDE

This is a discussion on share kde setup between users - KDE ; how can I make some changes in the kde setup for one user and then make those changed ones (and only those) the default for all new accounts I create?...

  1. share kde setup between users

    how can I make some changes in the kde setup for one user and then
    make those changed ones (and only those) the default for all new
    accounts I create?

  2. Re: share kde setup between users

    hans_schulze98@yahoo.de has offered us the following clue :

    > how can I make some changes in the kde setup for one user and then
    > make those changed ones (and only those) the default for all new
    > accounts I create?

    Copy the .kde config files

  3. Re: share kde setup between users

    Yes, I know that they are in .kde but I'm afraid some will have
    absolute paths in them.

+ Reply to Thread