Kwallet - how to disable - KDE

This is a discussion on Kwallet - how to disable - KDE ; I find kwallet to be nothing but a problem and would like to disable it. It is evidently part of another package so I cannot just remove it. Can anyone help me with this? Regards. Smitty...

  1. Kwallet - how to disable

    I find kwallet to be nothing but a problem and would like to disable it.
    It is evidently part of another package so I cannot just remove it.
    Can anyone help me with this?
    Regards.
    Smitty

  2. Re: Kwallet - how to disable

    Smitty wrote:

    > I find kwallet to be nothing but a problem and would like to disable it.
    > It is evidently part of another package so I cannot just remove it.
    > Can anyone help me with this?

    Right-click on it, choose "Configure KWallet", then "Disable the Wallet
    subsystem."

    Matt

    --
    "It's the small gaps between the rain that count,
    and learning how to live amongst them."

+ Reply to Thread