Hiya,

Is there some way to change the sent-mail folder in a kmail compose window
to allow typing in the value (ideally with auto-complete, but without would
be cool) instead of the drop-box?

The big problem I have with the drop box is that I can click in it and type
to search, but it only looks at the local directories and I want to type in
one of my (hundreds of) imap folders.

Thanks,
Robert
----
Robert King, Statistics, School of Mathematical & Physical Sciences,
University of Newcastle, Australia
Room V133 ph +61 2 4921 5548
Robert.King@newcastle.edu.au http://maths.newcastle.edu.au/~rking/

"You are the stupidest thing I have ever seen. That in includes garden
vegetables, power tools and dirt."
--- Nurse Practitioner Money Raspberry Dupre, Gideon's Crossing